Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yield: 18 muffinsPrep Time: 20 minsCook Time: 20 minsTotal Time: 40 minsThese chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are the fluffiest, most delicious pumpkin muffins around! Super easy to make and foolproof!5 from 4 votesLeave a Review »
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips (milk or dark – your choice!)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and the eggs until combined. Whisk in the pumpkin puree. Whisk in the oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined – do not overmix! Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin tins about ¾ of the way full. Bake the muffins for 18 to 20 minutes, or until set in the center. Let cool before serving!