So, I haven’t been able to concentrate on reading this past week. I’m anxious, worried, and can’t relax. Today, I decided to make some goodies for the fam and I’m going to share with you in case you are looking for something sweet to make!💜
STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE COOKIES
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until combined. Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop round (about 1 tablespoon) balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes exactly. (Any longer and they will start browning– not as pretty!)
- Cool a couple minutes on the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
If you love an Old Fashioned Donut, you will adore these muffins. This recipe turns out perfectly dense and rich every time and is an easy breakfast muffin recipe
- 1/4 C butter, room temperature
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 C flour
- 1 C milk
2 Tb butter, melted
1 C powdered sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla
2 Tb hot water
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line 12 muffin cups with liners. In a large bowl, beat with a wooden spoon the butter, oil and both sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add the baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and vanilla.
2. Switch to a rubber spatula and stir in 1 C of flour just until combined. Add 1/2 C of milk and stir just until combined. Add another 1C of flour and stir just until combined. Add the remaining 1/2 C of milk and stir just until combined. Add remaining 2/3 C of flour and stir just until combined. Do NOT over mix any of these steps. Under mixing is better than over mixing!!! If you over mix, your muffins will not dome well and will be tough.
3. Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. They will be quite full. Bake for 15-17 minutes until the tops are springy to the touch. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan. Cool for 10 minutes on a rack before glazing.
4. Beat together all the ingredients for the glaze, then dip the top of each muffin in the glaze, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl. Allow the first glaze layer to harden, then dip them once more.
Have a great day my friends! Stay safe!!☕💜☕