I have many many Christmas books to read and review so this is a perfect challenge for me. I’m going to read the Christmas books that are the oldest on my list. Now you don’t have to read Christmas Books, but that is what I am going to choose. The challenge begins Tuesday October 1, 2019 running through until December 31, 2019.
HOW TO JOIN IN WITH THE CHRISTMAS READING CHALLENGE
Just like the 20 Books of Summer, there are no hard and fast rules.
* Choose 20, or 15 or 10 books that you’d like to read.
* Take a photo or make a list of those books.
* If you’re a blogger, make a quick introductory post telling us what you are going to read.
* Of course, you can join in on social media instead.
* Comment below with a link to your post at 20 Books for Christmas Reading Challenge 2019 hosted by Tea and Cake, so we can all see what’ you’ve chosen.
* Now, just enjoy reading.
* Tag Tea and Cake on Twitter @littlejojackson and I will retweet your introductory and round-up posts.
* It’s up to you whether you review as you go along, or do one long round-up post at the end or halfway through. Don’t forget to leave reviews on Amazon, Good Reads and other online stores to show support for the authors.
Here we go………
There are the 20 Christmas books I hope to read before the end of December.
Want to Join Me?
Have you read any of my choices?
Have an awesome day and thank you for stopping by!💙