I was nominated for this award by Emma from https://readingthroughthenight.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/liebter-award/ thank you so much. I’m excited to answer your questions.
I think I did this one once before, but I think it’s fun getting to know fellow bloggers right?
Okay, here we go………..
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
I think I would choose around 17……..it was a fun time in my life, no real responsibilities and I was still just a kid.
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? (other than reading/blogging)
I’m really behind on so many tv shows I like to watch so I will say run to Netflix to get caught up on an episode.
What would you name the autobiography of your life?
So many books, so little time………
Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
I miss the ocean, so I will say ocean
Which fictional person would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
Jacob from Twilight! Why? Hello, Taylor Lautner!!! Lol
If you could only be known for one thing after you die what would it be?
That I was a good person who loved her family with no limits.
What is your favorite historical era?
I wish I were a teenager in the 50’s or 60’s…….I love the music and the dancing they did back then
What is your favorite book centered around said historical era?
The Outsiders by SE Hinton……love me some Pony Boy😁😁
Which book are you currently reading? What are your thoughts on it?
Today I’m reading The Chocolate Comeback and really giggling away. I really love this series.
Which common bookish plot twist or loop hole do you wish was occurring in your life right now?
A family reunion. I haven’t seen my family since 2006.
Are there any books that you don’t like, but you can see the value of? If so explain.
I truly can’t think of any right now.
Okay, my questions for the nominees are:
1. What one person dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with?
2. Who is your all time favorite author?
3. What do you usually drink when reading?
4. Where do you normally read?
5. Do you own bookcases? Can I see them?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. If you were going to have your last meal, what would it be?
8. Which do you prefer, e-book or real book?
9. Who was the last person/band you saw in concert?
10. What book are you reading right now? Do you like it?
11. How long have you been blogging?
Thanks for reading and have an awesome night!