Okay so I have been tagged by Jay at This-Is-My-Truth-Now. Here is his original post:
I’m not going to tag anyone as I hope you will all do this challenge!
A to Z Favorites: A list of 26 things that I hate, one for each letter, a challenge posed to any readers who would like to participate
- Pick something that starts with that letter and add it to your own list. Don’t think about it… just come up with a couple ideas in under five seconds and choose the best of the bunch.
- It can be a thing or place, but not a named person. We don’t want anyone to feel left out!
- This week it’s your LEAST favorite things… but next week will be something else. Add in any extra comments if you need to explain.
- Nominate 5 people at the bottom of your post that you want to re-post with their 26 items. Pick at random – no favorites!
- It’s a fun game, but if you are nominated and DO NOT want to participate, you don’t have to. Just ignore it! Totally OK.
- You may not have been nominated, but you can totally participate by following these rules.
- Post it as a reply on the person’s blog where you found it. Also post it on your own blog as a new post.
- Should we use a tag so we can see all the responses? Suggestions…
- This may not go anywhere if there is no participation other than me. And that’s OK. The 365 Daily Challenge was about me to start, so I cannot expect or force anyone else.
- Have fun and get to know your online friends. Tell us when you post your 26 items. Thanks!
My A to Z LEAST Favorite Things
A – ants
B – bees
C – cottage cheese(can’t get past the texture)
D – dust storms
E – eye crust(hate picking it off my dog)
F – flu
G – geckos
H – hobbits(creepy)
I – ice(except for in my iced tea)
J – jars I can’t open
K – knitting(I give up)
L – liars
M – merry go rounds( I get sick every time)
N – nail polish smell
O – oatmeal(instant only)
P – pollution
Q – quiet( I need noise)
R – rap music
S – slow drivers
T – tomatoes
U – umbrellas( I always lose mine)
V – vests
W – winter weather
X – ??
Y – yucca juice (gross)
Z – zebras(freaky)